Thank you!

It’s now 6 weeks since Chatterbox Champions launched and it’s been an absolute pleasure to be out and about in nurseries meeting with so many committed and enthusiastic early years staff and managers. Creating a new product is a bit like having a baby - you want everyone to love it as much as you do but there’s no guarantee that they will! However, I can honestly say that I’ve been blown away by the reception the cards have received and am delighted that they are being seen as a really worthwhile addition to nursery resources. People have been so positive and can see the potential of the cards either in their own setting or for parents to use at home with their children. Here are some of the comments I’ve received - all genuine and all much appreciated!

“The cards are so bright, attractive and child-friendly.”

“It’s great that they don’t need any special equipment.”

“I can think right now of particular children who would benefit from these types of activities!”

“We’re going to give a set to each of our key workers so that they can access them easily.”

“I like that there’s not too much writing on the cards - they’re easy to understand right away and you know exactly what the game or activity involves.”

“It would be brilliant if all our parents had a set to use at home!”

“Thank you for taking the time to share this lovely resource with us.”

I’d like to thank everyone who has welcomed me so warmly and who has made time to see me at such a busy time of year. I hope to meet many more of you in the coming months but for now I’d like to wish you all a very happy Christmas and all that’s good in 2019!

Elaine Kent